Sunday, February 24, 2013

Truth Be Told #16


Truth Be Told #16
Sometimes Choices Are Difficult

Sometimes there is nothing to do on the weekend and sometimes there is everything to do.
This weekend I had to make a tough choice.

My cousin Pat got us free tickets to the Bayhawks game.


This is Pat.  He is my cousin and 6 feet 7.  I think Sam is going to be that tall, too.


My Aunt Karen asked us to go to this concert at the exact same time.


Third Day is one of our favorite bands and we loved Colton on last year's American Idol.  

Mom let me choose.  I ended up picking the concert.  This is Natalie and I ready to go with Aunt Karen.



Overall the concert was really good.  Aunt Karen bought us t shirts.  When you do something with Aunt Karen it usually comes with clothes.  

I missed a chance to see my cousin Chris answer the trivia question.  He got it right!


I also missed a chance to go with Em and these two:


 Mom let Sam pick a friend since they had extra tickets.  They got to pick a treat.  Mother Eloise sent Dad for popcorn, but he came back with blue slushies.  Red dye is part of blue dye.  It makes Sam hyper, then mean.

I guess they bugged the guy in front of them a lot, but the stranger was a good sport.


I think I picked the right activity for the night.

The music is still in my heart today.  Check out the video below.  It is of Josh Wilson.  He performed an acoustic version of Amazing Grace.  That is one my favorite songs.

Lots of Love,
Ellen Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment