Saturday, October 6, 2012

Truth Be Told #3

Truth Be Told #3:
It Was An Apology Letter



This was on my mom's blog video last week.  Mother Eloise often puts our artwork on her blog.  This was a note Sam wrote to her but she failed to explain it.  It was an apology letter.  He wrote it because he punched the yellow Candy Land piece because he lost the game.  Even though fabulous is spelled with three S's, Sam's a pretty good speller for a kindergartner.  God help us all if he gets a blog someday.  

He writes me notes like this when he is in a good mood:


Sam writes me notes like this most of the time:


My biggest worry when Sam went to school was that he wouldn't have any friends.  Clearly I was wrong.  Kids like him.  

Here's Sam and his friend Gino:


They are a lot alike:


Things were going well until Gino tried to kiss Sam:


So then Sam decided to put Gino in a choke hold:


Here's the summer of Sam and Jacob:





 But fall football games have been all Delaney:



She's a lot like him, too.





I make no apologies about my brother.  He is who he is.  There is no further explanation other than that we love him and he makes life entertaining.  

Have a nice weekend,
Ellen Louise








No comments:

Post a Comment