Monday, October 15, 2012

Truth Be Told #4

Truth Be Told #4
There's Cussin' In The Lamp Post

This is my brother Sam.


He can make a person crazy.  Crazy enough to say a bad word or two from time to time.

This is my sister Natalie.


She has autism.  Let me give you some advice, don't use bad words around autistic people.  She said a bad word this weekend when we were making cupcakes with our babysitter Amy.

We spent the rest of the weekend blaming each other for who taught Natalie that word.  It's not real bad, just kind of bad.

When we were decorating pumpkins this weekend, I had an idea.


I suggested that if we want to say a bad word, we just should say a replacement word.  I suggested Sammit. It think it is perfect.


This is how my pumpkins turned out.



We used silver glitter paint,


gold spray paint,


That one looked like a Notre Dame football helmet so we gave it to my Aunt Terri, Uncle Mike, and Jon.

I had some left over paint so I sprayed leaves (and my thumb).


The googly eyes are my favorite.


I saw some ideas like this on pinterest, but I made some of them up myself.  I want purple metallic spray paint.  If you know where I can gets some, tell Mother Eloise.


Have a nice day!

Love, 
Ellen Louise



No comments:

Post a Comment