Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Truth Be Told #31


Truth Be Told #31
Happy Birthday, Natalie!
She turns 17 today!


Natalie is a good sister.
She's the oldest and she takes care of us
as much as we take care of her.

She makes all of our beds.
Natalie loves to empty the dishwasher
and take out the garbage.

Mom and Dad say she is the best at it because she never complains.


This reminds me of Natalie and I.
When we were little,
she always had pigtails and I always had short, 
wispy hair that wouldn't grow.


Personalized kids art, brother and sister wall art, siblings art, shared room decor. boy girl art, brother sister quote, custom colors by PicabooArtStudio

I never remember life without Natalie.


We were always side by side


and dressed alike.



I know her the best out of anybody,
and to tell the truth,
she can be naughty.

We have our jokes,
and she likes to push my buttons.


I helped her bake four batches of cupcakes for her birthday.
She has lots of fun things planned today.
I hope she has a good day.
If you see Natalie today,
tell her Happy Birthday.



Here is a video we made for Natalie's Birthday.
It is from the new Zac Brown CD.
It is called Song for a Daughter.

Have a great day, Natalie.
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment