Sunday, November 18, 2012


Truth Be Told #8

Christmas Begins Early at the Lamp Post

This weekend my parents went "shopping" and Amy and Brad came over to babysit.  I know they were Christmas shopping because they were being vague about where they were going.  To pass the time we told Sam to make his Christmas list.


When I used to make my Christmas list I put one thing I wanted, one thing that Natalie wanted and something like "world peace".  I always had to write Natalie's for her.  

Then comes Sam.......

This isn't the cuddliest Christmas list in the world.  And it was four sheets long.

He wants WWE action figures.



If you're unfamiliar with "professional wrestling" here is The Great Khali he mentioned above.  Maybe Santa won't recognize it because Sam spelled it wrong.


He did want a few Ninja Turtles, too.  At least they are kind of cute.



Not like Funkasaurus that he also asked for.  


Can you imagine what our house is going to look like Christmas morning?

This weekend Natalie spent her time painting.  She loves to paint.  Paints will be on her Christmas list this year.  


I finished my wreath that I showed you last week.  It turned out better than I expected it to.


I want to make a Thanksgiving one like this but I couldn't find any orange tulle.  I have all the other colors but Wal-Mart didn't have orange.  If you know where to buy orange tulle or orange nylon net in Erie, let Mother Eloise know.  

Have a good week,
Ellen Louise









No comments:

Post a Comment