Friday, January 4, 2013

Truth Be Told #12

Truth Be Told #12
Good Things Happen At Christmas

We had a good Christmas here at the Lamp Post.  Sam was the most excited.


He loved his presents. Especially the Wreck It Ralph hands.  That was probably a mistake.
We saw the movie.  It was really good.


We kept reminding Sam that there is fun in giving too.  It's not all about getting at Christmas.
Sam shopped for me at the school Jingle Bell Shop.
He was so excited to give me the present.


Tape was Sam's best friend.  He used almost the entire roll on just my present.


He got me this Santa Hat.  


This was us at Church on Christmas Eve.  Sam was pretending the Silent Night Candle was a sword and a laser.  He was blasting people with it in the row in front of us.  

That's better than last year.  Last year he asked really loud if it was Hanukkah. 2 years before that he stole the baby Jesus out of the manger display in the church lobby and ran away with it.


Jack gave me a special present.  It was a re-gift.  I got him this Rock-and-roll Rat when I was in Kindergarten.  He kept it all this time and this year he gave it back to me.  




 Sam got WWE uno and we played over vacation.


Natalie got a Kindle Fire.


I got lots of presents, but the best thing I got happened on January 3rd.  
I got my braces off!


I just have to wear a stupid retainer for awhile.  It makes me talk funny.
Mother Eloise says it is the price you pay for beauty.


I thought we made some progress with Sam over vacation. The other day he asked me if he could rub my feet.  I thought that was strange but I let him.  He gave me a weak foot rub for a minute and walked away.  As he walked away he was glaring.  He said, "There's a booger on the bottom of your foot, Ellen."




We got some more work to do in 2013.  


The good news is Honey Boo Boo is back on this weekend.  I need a few laughs.

Have a nice weekend,
Ellen Louise


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete